DHF Bi-met™ DML is a bimetallic tube, where a highly wear and corrosion resistant self-fluxing alloy or hard particle diffusion composite coated lining with Self fluxing (SF) alloy matrix is formed on the inner surface of a steel tube by means of the high frequency induction heating (IH) process.
- Highly reliable quality: diffusion bonding between the base material (steel tube) and coated lining eliminates peeling and corrosion.
(IH process results in high consistency, reproducibility and powerful diffusion bond with lining interface)
- High adaptability to respond to customer needs
- ① Optimum lining design: capable of optimally designing (with maximum cost performance) the coated lining required (material, thickness) depending on service conditions, installation location, target service life, and other factors.
- ② Our core technology—the IH bending process—can be applied, enabling the products to serve in various transfer system units.
“One stop” service DHF can do it all: procure base pipe/substrate, pipe bending, application of inner lining, flange welding, painting.
- Lining material
- SW1600: Ni-base SF alloy
SHW350: Ni-base SF alloy cermet
- Lining thickness
- Max. 2.0 mm (standard 1.5 mm)
- Steel tube (base material) size
- 40A - 300A (sch 40 ~ sch 160）
- Steel tube (base material) thickness
- 5.5 mm - 25 mm
- Max. 3000 mm
- Bending radius
- 4.5DR or over
- Specifications may vary depending on such relevant conditions such the tube thickness.
- Please contact us regarding any dimensions or specifications not provided above.
Application cases: pneumatic piping systems where particle wear occurs, especially in bent sections.
- Piping in pneumatic piping systems in waste incineration plants or woody biomass power plants for transferring fly ash.
- Pulverized coal injection piping, resin pellet transfer piping systems
- Other piping systems used for conveying various materials.